Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picture Post: Mr. and Mrs. Raja

Here are some photos of our wedding for your enjoyment.

My aunt who is my godmother, with my mommy.

Raja and our Best Monkey.

I'm coming down the stairs as Man Cub plays the piano.

The back of my dress, as I go to join my groom

Our friend Liz marries us. Over my shoulder is our Best Man Cub.

Raja and Mrs. Raja share a dance as Monkey plays "It's a Small World"

Han Solo and Princess Leia top our cake. Yes, we both love Star Wars.

Mr. and Mrs. Raja share a toast.

We listen to some lovely toasts.

One from my brother, Brendan, who comes dressed in the Indian clothes I bought him last summer.

The Raja family

One of the flower centerpieces I made.

The lights on the stairway

My bouquet, modeled by my mom.

Mrs. Raja, looking very happy!


The lighted candles on the fireplace mantel.

Raja feeds me cake.

Me and my dear friend Wren.

My new Annan and Anni. In Indian tradition,
my sister-in-law's  husband  becomes my new brother!

My brothers Conor and Phil. I sure love them!

Cake! We had white, pink, and chocolate cake. The pink was the best.

I hope you enjoyed our pictures. I enjoyed the wedding! I just love being married to the man of my dreams, and having the best family ever.

Be good!

3 comments:

  1. I wish i could have been there to share in the joy of your joining.

    What beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is so nice to see you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “If a man be gracious and courteous to strangers, it shows he is a citizen of the world, and that his heart is no island cut off from other lands but a continent that joins to them.
    Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Flights to islamabad
    Cheap Air Tickets to islamabad

    ReplyDelete